Are you after O/L’s? Enrol now for the Foundation programs leading to bachelors degrees in IT, Business or Engineering.
Apply now for the 2022 July intake.
For more information call 0772665555
We are happy to announce that the Annual Research Symposium of SLIIT Academy (ARSSA) 2021 will be held for the 4th consecutive year on Tuesday 25th January 2022.
The event comprises of keynote session followed by two technical sessions. The technical sessions include the selected Electrical and Electronic Engineering projects and Information Technology projects
of SLIIT Academy undergraduate students.
Don’t spend time after your OLs. Enroll with SLIIT Academy’s dual certificate in IT and English right after your OLs. Admissions are now on. Duration 4 months. Online Classes. Register now call 077 2665555
You are eligible to apply for the industry based mentoring sessions conducted by IFS Sri Lanka. Please register yourselves via the link given below. Please note that only limited seats are available and attendance is compulsory for the sessions. Initially there will be three sessions held on 16th, 23rd and 30th March.
SLIIT Academy has decided to take the following precautionary measures considering the health and well-being of students.
1. All lecturers will be delivered online in the coming week (5th – 11th October)
2. Only a limited number of essential on-campus activities will be conducted for small groups of students only when necessary. There will be notices on relevant Moodle (SAM) / FB Student Affairs pages when such classes are scheduled.
3. Students are advised to minimize visiting the campus as much as possible.
4. No student events or gatherings are permitted until further notice.
5. When you visit the Institute, you must strictly adhere to the health guidelines at all times. Any student violating these guidelines will be subjected to disciplinary action and will be barred from entering SLIIT Academy for a specified duration.
6. Students residing in Gampaha district are advised not to visit the Campus owing to the uncertain nature of the current situation.
7. Anyone having Covid-19 related symptoms such as fever, cough, cold, sore throat etc. must avoid visiting the campus. You may contact academic affairs or the relevant Lecturer-in-charge in case you have practical classes or assessments during your absence due to above precautionary measures.
Your support in this regard is highly appreciated.
Student Affairs Division
Remember this day, the sense of pride and accomplishment that you take from it. Use that to move toward your next big goal. Congrats to Graduate class of 2020 !!!!
University of Bedfordshire 2020 October top-up student intake inauguration held on 28th September 2020.
Our 1st year undergraduate students of Electronic and Electrical Engineering degree presented their Robots made with the ARDUINO Robot programming along with their group presentation in today’s evaluation session.
How to Register:
Inbox your name and contact number in Facebook to obtain the web link!
Login to Facebook and register now!