Update: Limited On-Campus Activities
SLIIT Academy has decided to take the following precautionary measures considering the health and well-being of students.
1. All lecturers will be delivered online in the coming week (5th – 11th October)
2. Only a limited number of essential on-campus activities will be conducted for small groups of students only when necessary. There will be notices on relevant Moodle (SAM) / FB Student Affairs pages when such classes are scheduled.
3. Students are advised to minimize visiting the campus as much as possible.
4. No student events or gatherings are permitted until further notice.
5. When you visit the Institute, you must strictly adhere to the health guidelines at all times. Any student violating these guidelines will be subjected to disciplinary action and will be barred from entering SLIIT Academy for a specified duration.
6. Students residing in Gampaha district are advised not to visit the Campus owing to the uncertain nature of the current situation.
7. Anyone having Covid-19 related symptoms such as fever, cough, cold, sore throat etc. must avoid visiting the campus. You may contact academic affairs or the relevant Lecturer-in-charge in case you have practical classes or assessments during your absence due to above precautionary measures.
Your support in this regard is highly appreciated.
Student Affairs Division
The Annual Research Symposium of SLIIT Academy 2022
We are happy to announce that the Annual Research Symposium of SLIIT Academy (ARSSA) 2021 will be he..
Pre Degree Certificate in IT and English after O/L’s
Don't spend time after your OLs. Enroll with SLIIT Academy's dual certificate in IT and English righ..